How to use this book?
The book has several chapters and appendices covering various design stages
Provides basic knowledge of injection molding process and plastic materials.
• The first three chapters describe how injection molding resins flow in a mold, mold and how molding conditions and injection pressure affect process.
• Chapter 4 discusses Moldflow design principles and how they relate to workmanship.
•Chapter 5 introduces finite element meshing method used by Moldflow and how meshing affects quality of analysis.
•Chapters 6 to 9 introduce design concept consisting of product, gate, track and cooling.
• Chapter 10 introduces concepts of shrinkage and warpage and how mold flow occurs, which is used to determine degree of shrinkage and warpage of a molded part causing warpage.
• Chapter 11 discusses design procedures for analyzing injection molded parts.
• Chapter 12 discusses main disadvantages of injection molded parts.
• The last four appendices discuss basic operations of an injection molding machine, process control, various standard injection molding processes, and plastic materials.
1. Flow of polymers in molds Flow of polymers in molds
2. Molding conditions and injection pressure
3. Injection Molding Cavity Mold Fill Template
4. Moldflow Design Principles
5. Meshes used in Moldflow analysis
6.Product design Injectable product design
7. Gate design Gate design
8. Runner system design
9.Design of cooling system
10. Shrinkage and deformation
11. Steps for developing a Moldflow design procedure
12. Defects in parts Solving defects in injection molding products
A. Injection Molding Introduction to Injection Molding
B. Injection Molding Machine: System and Operations Injection Molding Machine: System and Operation
C. Injection molding control
D. Introduction to Plastic Materials
Legend 1 in book: Injection and normal injection
Illustration 2 in book: Proper Front Gate Design
Legend 3 in book: Chi Trap
This book is an editable PDF version of over 300 pages, provided by friends. If you need it, subscribe to me and send me a private message with your email address!
The information is for personal study only! If there are any infringements, please contact to remove!