Plastic barrels are mainly made from polyethylene, polypropylene and other plastics by blow molding, injection molding and rotational molding. The main raw material for production of plastic barrels is polyethylene (polyethylene, PE), called PE, which is formed by adding ethylene to high molecular weight organic compounds. Polyethylene is recognized as world's best material in contact with food, non-toxic, tasteless and odorless, meets hygienic standards of food packaging. Plastic drums are mainly used for storage and transportation of various liquids, have good performance for packing special dangerous goods, they are not fragile, not rusty, light in weight, etc., have excellent oil resistance and strong corrosion resistance. insulation, moisture, pressure and corrosion resistant dangerous goods packaging.
Plastic bucket for salted eggs
Functions and characteristics of plastic barrels:
1. The plastic barrel is beautiful and smooth inside and out, no welding and no seams, lightweight, good toughness, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, convenient transportation.
2. Long service life, under normal conditions of filling, transportation and handling, shelf life is 1.5 years.
3. The technical parameters of products are strictly in line with national standards, and appearance of product and size of product can also be customized according to needs.
4. It can be used for hot filling and total temperature should not exceed 60°C. After hot filling, lid should be closed and folded down after contents have completely cooled and cooled to room temperature.
5. If it contains easily dispersible chemicals, it can be equipped with a lid with a release function to avoid danger of overpressure during transportation and at same time ensure sealing of liquid.
Kimchi from a plastic barrel
Chongqing Zhengmao Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. Characteristics of plastic barrels: warehousing, canning, whole process greatly saves space and materials. Light weight, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, less pollution, smooth surface, easy to clean, also has acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, non-toxic, sterile, tasteless, has excellent tensile strength and shock resistance in line with medical testing. It can also be used in food contact and used to store and process food at room temperature.
Breeding fish from a plastic bucket
Plastic drums are widely used for external packaging of liquid and solid items in chemical, pesticide, pharmaceutical, food, hardware, electronic, electromechanical and other industries. Food packaging: sauce, oil, vinegar, seasoning, milk, lactic acid, etc.; beverage packaging: wine, sake, fruit wine, mixed wine, fruit juice, mineral water, etc.; chemical packaging: fine chemicals, liquid fertilizers, pesticides, treatment agents, cleaning agents and other packaging; medical packaging: medical reagents, disinfectant, developer, styling solution, distilled water packaging, etc.